Although I am considered an “animated and dynamic speaker" comfortable in any size group, I also enjoy facilitating the learning for educators who need specialized training and customized skill development. I bring to Expanding Education over 12 years private industry and 30+ years of administrative experience and teaching computer science and technology in the classroom as a secondary teacher and adjunct University Professor, as a Manager at a County Office of Education, and Director at a school district. Looking forward to sharing skills and best practices.
In the spotlight ...
- Grant Writer - Working since August 2018 with the dynamic Moreno Valley Unified School District on several award-winning programs and over $2.2 million in grants.
- Digital Remote Learning - working with AP Teachers from University Prep, Victorville, CA using Nearpod.com.
- Closing session speaker at ASU @ Havasu in collaboration with Lake Havasu School District for a Counselor's Conference for Mohave and La Paz Counties!
- Expanding Education, Inc. awarded partnership in $500,000 California State grant! The University of Redlands, School of Education announces half-million-dollar State Grant Will Help Boost Elementary Math Achievement
- Guided the Willits Unified School District Leadership Team on a Digital Literacy Professional Development District plan.
- Monrovia Unified School District, 3 year/monthly training and coaching with "iCoaches" on a designed transformational digital journey.
- Invitation only, regular presenter for the Moreno Valley Unified School District Leadership Summit on Social Media, Common Core, Digital Literacy, Data Collection
- Featured Conference Presenter at the California League of Schools Technology Conference
- Co-host on a webinar with KQED Public Media, Northern California and PBS Learning Media, on the "Common Core & Using PBS Learning Media"
(c)2020 - Licensed since 2007, Incorporated via the State of Arizona, 2015,
State Farm Business Insurance, serving in any state and internationally.